1970s Brass Church Chandelier by W. Sitch & Co Ltd
A stylish 1970’s ecclesiastical vintage chandelier of polished brass tubular design. The tubular central rod having a ceiling rose at the top. Then a junction with a lower downwards facing lamp. The chandelier has four arms coming out, each with ball finials and double ended bulb holders. This light was installed in 1977 at St Giles Church, Chippenham Wiltshire basing the design of the original from the 1930’s and designed by W. Sitch & Co Ltd Art Metal Workers of Berwick St, London. The chandelier requires nine B22 lamps. These are not included.
This chandelier has been fully restored and rewired here, in Stockport, near Manchester by our small team of experts and is now ready to be installed. We recommend that this chandelier is installed by an electrician into a joist or a supporting noggin. To clean the chandelier dust and polish the brass regularly with a soft cloth.