1930s Polished Brass Tubular Church Chandelier
A stylish 1930’s ecclesiastical vintage chandelier of polished brass tubular design. The tubular central rod having a ceiling rose at the top. Then a junction with a lower downwards facing lamp. The chandelier has four arms coming out, each with ball finials and double ended bulb holders. This light originates from Giles Church, Chippenham Wiltshire and was installed later after the removal of gas lighting and removed recently this year.
This chandelier has been fully restored and rewired here, in Stockport, near Manchester by our small team of experts and is now ready to be installed. We recommend that this chandelier is installed by an electrician into a joist or a supporting noggin. To clean the chandelier dust and polish the brass regularly with a soft cloth.