Our Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™workshops cover basic tips and advice on how to apply the paint and wax, achieving the best results. It is a hands-on class which allows you to get stuck into the use of different techniques to achieve the look of old painted furniture.
There is no need to have any prior furniture painting experience and you don’t have to be in any way artistic to get great results.
Why Chalk Paint?
– No need to prime, sand or prepare
– Extremely low VOCs
– You can use it on any surface indoors and out
– You can use the paint by diluting it with water to make it show the wood grain
– The colours mix wonderfully, you can lighten any colour to create different shades
– It’s flexible so you can be creative and change your mind
– It allows your walls to breathe so it’s perfect for cottage walls
– You can use it as an impasto (thickly)
– They’ve been making it since 1990 so it’s tried and tested
We stock a full range of Chalk Paint™ in both 1 litre pots (£19 each) and 100ml tester pots (£6.50 each). We also stock both clear and dark waxes (£9 each), 1 litre pots of lacquer (£25), a full range of paint and wax brushes and other accessories. We also stock wooden glass and ceramic cupboard knobs for the finishing touches.
What does the workshop include?
The workshop includes: 2 colour distressing, crackled paint effect, textured painting, use of clear, dark wax and coloured wax.
The price is £85 which includes 1 litre tin of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™, lunch & cake plus 10% off any item in the shop purchased on the day of the course.
All materials will be provided on the day and there is no need to bring anything with you. We work on boards so you can take these home with you and apply your newly acquired skills to your furniture.
Freshly made coffee, pots of tea provided.
We’re delighted to announce the return of our Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™ workshops.
Please enquire for upcoming dates.
Call the shop on: 0161 429 9710
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking or ask a question.
Payment required in full at time of booking to secure your place.